Public Tickets to Le Dîner en Blanc 2019
on sale Thursday, July 18
General Admission to Vancouver’s eighth annual
al fresco dinner available this Thursday
Tickets for one of the most talked-about events of the summer will be available to the general public this Thursday, July 18.
The eighth annual Dîner en Blanc Vancouver, taking place at a secret location on Thursday, August 8, is one of 80 such all-white picnics taking place in 30 countries on six continents.
Hosted by The Social Concierge and Montreal-based Dîner en Blanc International, Dîner en Blanc Vancouver is a chance to gather with friends and dine under the stars as thousands of people dressed entirely in white descend on a landmark public space for an elegant soirée. The evening is complemented by art installations, live music and elaborate, immersive performances.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS:
- Tickets are available to the general public on Thursday, July 18 at $53 per person ($43 ticket + $10 membership fee).
- Guests must register a valid email address at vancouver.dinerenblanc.com to receive a unique registration link, which will be sent out on or after July 18, while tickets last.
- The link will direct guests to the online ticket sales platform.
- Guests will have the opportunity to pre-purchase wine and boxed meals prepared by Hawksworth restaurant at the same time as their tickets.
- We are please to announce that due to capacity at the secret location, we’ll be welcoming more first-time diners than ever before. So if you’ve ever wanted to join in the fun, this is your year to do so.
Dîner en Blanc Vancouver 2019 will take place on Thursday, August 8.
Keep up to date on event announcements:
#dinerenblanc #DEBVan #DEBvancouver2019