When I was younger I spent money faster than I could make it thanks to the four plus credit cards I had. I partied at least 3-4 times a week, drinking expensive cocktails and taking cabs to and from clubs. I was always the first to check out new restaurants with friends and as a young single girl, shopping was my number one hobby. But when i became a homeowner in one of the world’s most expensive cities, aka Vancouver, I didn’t have the same amount of disposable cash and so I started looking for frugal tips to still have the fabulous life without paying through the nose.
So the following are blog posts of frugal tips on how to live frugally in Vancouver but still have the fabulous life:
- From $1 coffees to $1.50 dinners, here’s my Frugal Tips on Daily Expenses in Vancouver
- On a strict budget? Have no fear cuz here’s my list of Cheap Eats – $5 and Under
- From free to discounted events, here’s my list of Cheap Things to Do in Vancouver
- No need to empty your pockets with these sixteen options under $50 – Affordable Date Night Options in Vancouver
- From European fashions for less than $50, $5 runners and free make up here’s my Frugal Shopping Tips for Vancouver
- You don’t have to be 65 to take advantage of Senior Discounts