Add Masquerade, Music and a Little Mystery to
your New Year’s Eve at The District Brassiere
A rotating deck of DJs including local favourite DJ Ecos will provide non-stop beats and the culinary masters behind The District Brasserie will ply you with their signature droolworthy canapés and cocktails all night long.
North Shore natives – it’s a party in your own backyard! Live across the bridge? Transit is free from 5PM to 5AM so mask up, hop on the SeaBus, and head to Lonsdale’s hottest spot for an NYE you’re sure to reminisce about for years to come – even if you don’t really remember it.
Tickets are available online and at The District Brasserie, 13 Lonsdale Avenue, North Vancouver
Bring your friends and join us for a great night. We’ll be serving be canapes, have music provided by some awesome DJ’s, a few cocktails and bubbly on us of course as well as a surpise or two – the following is the menu and only a portion of that will be served New Year’s Eve (not all).
- Smoked Pork bites
- Tenderloin Sliders with caramelized white onions -our burgers, made bite sized and topped with caramelized onions and garlic tarragon mayonnaise
- Seared Flat iron steak bites chill rubbed flat iron steak slice served on a crostini
- Duck Rillette with Roasted Garlic on Toast
- Chorizo and quails egg tapas
- Grilled Chorizo bites with grainy mustard
- Shrimp and Crab with Avocado crostini
- Smoked Salmon Mousse crostini
- Crab Tartlets
- Crab Fritters
- Fried Oyster Bites
- Spicy Battered Prawns
Cheese & vegetarian
- Cheese and Charcuterie – an assortment placed on large platters
- Savory Corn Bread
- Baked Brie – served on our individual wood platters with a fruit compote and oven toasted roll
- Cones of our Famous Patat Friet