Vancouver foodies gather at the fourth annual 2017 Curry Cup!
A food lover’s favourite and the ever-popular annual Curry Cup competition, presented by Chefs’ Table Society of British Columbia, returns to the city on March 6, 2017 for its fourth year.
Taking place at the Heritage Hall, located at 3102 Main Street, eight acclaimed B.C. chefs, all vying for the ultimate Curry Cup Championship title, will step into the kitchen and whip up a range of delicious curry dishes.
This year’s competing chefs are:
- Keith Pears, EBO
- TeeJay Conwi, Spencer’s
- Dawn Doucette, Earl’s
- Mathew Koyanagi, Savoury City Catering
- Neil Taylor, Espana
- Colin Johnson, Bestie
- Adam Perrier, Cafe Medina
- Felix Zhou, Heritage Asian Eatery
Hosted once again by the inimitable Fred Lee of Vancouver Courier, The Province and CBC Radio, he will be joined by the following judges:
- Roger Ma, Boulevard Kitchen and Oyster Bar – last year’s winner!
- Alexandra Gill, Globe and Mail
- Vikram Vij, Vij’s
- Lee Mann, The Food Bot and Vancouver magazine