Vancouver Tea Festival
Returns November 3-4, 2018
Vancouver Tea Festival returns to the Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Vancouver (50 E. Pender St.) & the adjacent Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden (578 Carrall St.), in Vancouver’s historic Chinatown neighbourhood! The 2018 Vancouver Tea Festival will be held on Saturday, November 3rd, from 10 AM to 5 PM, and Sunday, November 4th, from 11 AM – 4 PM, and will feature a retail marketplace, presentations, and tastings galore, for all budgets.
Come explore the world of tea, interact with like-minded tea lovers, and taste extraordinary examples of one of the world’s most beloved beverages! Enjoy the serenity of the “World’s Top City Garden’ (according to National Geographic) while experiencing a true pan-cultural celebration of tea in all its forms.
Featuring leading exhibitors from Canada, the United States, and China, the 2018 Vancouver Tea Festival is the sure to be the most anticipated tea event of the year!
Participating Exhibitors for the Vancouver Tea Festival
Amoda Tea – The Chinese Tea Shop – O5 Tea – TREASURE GREEN Tea Company – The Spirit of Tea – Whisk Premium Matcha – Silver Crescent Tea (Vancha) – Taynton Bay Spirits – Palate Tea – M Concepts (Guangzhou Zimin Cha Ye) – Trudy Ann’s Chai & Spices – JusTea – Zuo Wang Tea – Kyth and Kyn – Steeped Tea: One Falling Leaf with Layne Mikoda, Independent Steeped Tea Consultant – Oollo Tea – Drunken Chocolatier – Darsana Tea – Tea Lani – Aroma Tea House – Divine Specialty Tea – Roedde House Museum – WOASH Wellness
2018 Vancouver Tea Festival Features
- NEW – All large presentations free of charge with festival admission!
- NEW – Exhibitors featuring tea spirits! (19+ only, ID required)
- More free and by-donation tasting tables than ever before, including both a Chinese tea tasting bar and a matcha bar
- A marketplace of tea purveyors, featuring many new exhibitors and returning favourites, offering a wide range of teas to suit all tastes
- Tastings of exquisite teas carefully prepared by tea masters (Tickets for premium tastings on sale starting October 22nd)
- Presentations, workshops, and cultural entertainment throughout the day, both days
Click here to buy tickets. A variety of ticket types to suit all budgets