Vegan Project – Vegan Wine
Cheese Series on June 10, 2018
The Vegan Project and Nutritionist Nikki Hurst have teamed up to bring Vancouver the first installment of The Vegan Wine + Cheese Series! As the vegan community grows in Vancouver, The Vegan Wine + Cheese Series aims to host events that highlight the many vegan-friendly wines now on the market and pair them with the variety of plant-based food businesses on the rise in British Columbia. Local, Vegan, and FUN!
June 10 at 19:30–21:30
Be Fresh Local Market
1900 West 1st Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia V6J 1G6
Tickets are $40. Click here to purchase tickets.
Our first event Sip + Savour is focused on:
- Teaching you an easy recipe for cheese making at home.
- Sampling a few different cheese flavours and techniques alongside local fruits and vegetables provided by BE FRESH Local Market
- Enjoying vegan-friendly Alive Organic White or Red Wine from Summerhill Pyramid Winery or Kombucha, and learning what makes a wine “vegan-friendly”.|
Ticket Price Includes:
- Cheese Demonstration by Nikki Hurst, RHN
- Follow Up Email with Recipes
- Two Glasses of Wine* (or Kombucha)
- A selection of cheese samples, fruits + veggies and snacks
*Please drink responsibly and don’t drink and drive
If you have any questions or want to connect about hosting a private wine + cheese event for you and your friends email: firstname.lastname@example.org